The Famous Video

by
Robert Farmilo


One word why you should pay attention to me.
Money.

Money chases knowledge.
I am taking you on an insider journey
of how you go from zero cash-flow to riches
in just 90 days. 
-VIDEO-
Countdown lead up to Day One
of the 90 Day Challenge

As you know by now...my basic idea is that you will spend a lot of money getting a four year university degree...on average in Canada it goes for $81,000.00 for the four years.

And there's the time spent doing all that learning. And mostly you do all this education to get out there and apply for jobs in your education training subject niche, whatever that might.

My point is that you can take that same amount of money and time and apply it to learning the simple method of making money online that immediately begins to make you money.
  •  Align your self with a Master
  • To make money you MUST spend money
  • Tier One Leads and Traffic
  • Sent to highest converting sales funnel
  • Market your list of ever growing double opt-in email addresses
  • Leverage everything
  • Finance a massive traffic campaign of tier one leads 
Take the same amount of money that you're gonna spend on university, and take it at $20,000.00 each year. So...take that money, and for two years spend $40,000.00 on highest quality traffic...and lived on the other $40,000.00 while you did what the Master told you to do. And showed you exactly what to do, and when to do it...and why.

I am just saying that if you are really focused and do everything you do exactly like you're told...and take advantage to make all kinds of FANTASTIC connections by following one of my great secrets...that might not be a secret for long.

Because obviously I am enticing you to join me on my journey. IF you've been stumbling around, trying to make money online, doing all the crazy stuff...maybe even spent some money.

Maybe you're a person who has been seriously bitten by the bug.
You really want to make money online.
You can truly see that it does work.
No matter what the people who don't really know about how much money real people can make...and do make...even while they sleep.

Imagine that you spent two years, and all you did was build your online internet marketing business of selling shovels to gold mining prospectors...and I sure hope you know what I mean.

Just in case you don't know what I mean...the sub-niche I am focusing on---people online who want to make money online...they spend money on stuff that helps them make money online. I am marketing a system of how to collect emails, and market to that list. And what I am selling to these people are powerful tools that they can use to make money online by finding traffic that is interested in what they are selling.

And giving these people high converting sales funnels.
And for those who qualify...I will finance the entire program.

All the Best!
Robert Farmilo
PS-Here is a link to enroll in the program:
==> 90 Days to Riches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment