Experimental Success

by
Robert Farmilo

OR: What are the simple steps to making money?
  • Product and or Service
  • Traffic to the Offer
  • Sales Funnel
  • Branding
  • AND (most important ingredient)...wait for it...yes!
  • ...MONEY 
Money, you say? 
I can hear your sigh of defeat.
You don't have enough capital to get the "traffic that converts."
And to fund it long enough to really start to make you any money.

Tier one leads don't come cheap.
And you have to convert those leads, mister.
And manage your list.

That's whet you're looking at doing if you're seriously thinking about making money online.
And I am referring to the special little, insane niche of how to make money online niche.

The MLM stuff...and internet marketing.
People who are trying to make money online so they can 
live the dream...the digital nomad or the set-free, typical 
suburban family guy or lady...or sometimes ti's old people
like me.

We can all see the dream.
We get it.
And I have a solution for all your problems.
What if there was a way I could turn all those pesky little roadblocks
to you being able to fast track and super explode 
your own personal,
fully funded,
Online, Internet Marketing Sales Portal
for all those other poor shmoes who are also stumbling around,
in the dark....trying this, and putting money...
and time...
into the dream.

Freedom.

I think that's what drive's us all, isn't?
The ideal of freedom.
  • Be able to buy whatever you want when you want to
  • Be able to come and go as you please
  • Do what you want and go where you want whenever you want for as long as you want
If you have any more ideas about what freedom means...
like, "Freedom means free to believe what you want to."

Write your message in the comment box.
Want to have a Guest Post on something that really helps me make more money online
and helps me build my list,
and, and, and...
Tell me about it!
This is what I do...try stuff and report to you...
what happened when I did this...
how did those leads from Super Leads work out?
And the vital insider grit of inviting Money to stay as your
permanent house guest.

And what it's like to take calculated risks...and win.
Like buying tier one leads, and:
  • Sending those quality leads to a high converting sales funnel
  • Building a list from zero
  • All the email marketing done for you
  • Financing T1Leads, and sales funnel
This idea is so powerful that I am giving away an entire niche within a niche.
Everything is in place.
IF you want to really have an online business in the lucrative internet-online marketing niche, but don't have the money to invest in ENOUGH leads
and are missing out on a high converting sales funnel
you are NOT making money because you don't have the money
to make the money.

Now that problem is solved.
INTRODUCING your chance to get approved for full financing of a 
complete money making, done for you, properly funded, LLC, 
a real business.
And you'll turn on your own personal ATM.
Crass and common
but oh so wonderful....MONEY.

Here's a question for you:
Do you think it's wrong to want to make money just for the sake of making money?

Where do you stand on this philosophy of chasing after fortune is...wrong.
Like that last sentence.

Ah, yes...MONEY.
Does that word scare you?
I know that it does me.
Fear.
Trembling.
Yearning for enormous, great fortune.
I can feel the gold. Touch the money.
Crisp, clean, new bills.

And, yes, the nice cars...you know you can get a nice car
for a few hundred dollars a month...
I mean a really nice, clean car.
The one I am thinking of had Michelen Tires...
Gorgeous beast of a car. Immaculate inside and out, including the engine.
I'd totally refer to this little used car dealership.

See, with cash money in hand, I can just walk in and get a nice, used car...
and drive away...
OR buy an airplane ticket and go see my daughter who is in hospital.
Stay with her, and help her out.
Just be there with her, you know?
No big light shows or fireworks.
Just...being...there.
Hanging out in the hospital.

See, that's what money can do for me.
And so, for me...earning money online is
NOT about:
  • Ever saying to you that I am doing all this ONLY to help other people make money online
  • Me being altruistic
  • Wanting the money for some noble cause, like doing anything for the pop eyed gimbo bats OR Save The Dying Infants...or...
  • Lying to you
  • Telling you that you will make money online by doing nothing and quitting
  • Being your best friend forever---fake, phony, horrible people stuff---no thanks, go away
I am going to give you a link.
Just use it to send me what you want to do.
How much money can you afford to finance when you know that your financing charges
will be covered by the money you make,
guaranteed by me.

I will pay you the entire finance payment in any given month that does not earn you enough money to pay any or all of your finance payment for that given month.

This way you can sleep at night.
Your risk is zero.

And you are leveraging other people's money to instantly start making money online.
Using other people's money to earn money from other people who want to make money online.

And I'll show you how you can cash in on this lucrative sub-niche that I am opening up...
Financing the entire package, and paying you for the finance charges,
so you can pay the cost of the money you are spending 
on the golden eggs from the golden goose...those T1Leads...
the leads are the golden eggs...and you know how expensive golden eggs must be.

And I'll be showing you how some of the best
T1Lead brokers work their niche specific magic.

PLUS...I am going to hook you up with some face time
with one of the real experts who make money
online in this niche
and you can follow from the inside of how to really 
earn some serious coin...

AND one of the richest sub-niche's within the category
is
how to make money selling quality leads.
There is an entire sub-niche waiting to be a cash machine...for you.
Getting real emails, and red-hot leads, 
that's what makes money
when you put the leads into the sales funnel that converts like Billy Graham,
and, and, and...

You start to see some results...AKA money starts showing up.

I will let you know what my experience is using one specific sales funnel,
and two batches of T1Leads
from two different sources...

And I will tell you more about my idea of how to go for some bigger paydays.
And how to avoid pushing dead bears up trees.

Until Next Time,
Robert Farmilo,
Business Expert
PS-Contact:
==> http://robertfarmilo.com/contact-2/                    
 

              

1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for earnings THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete