My 90 Days to Riches

by
Robert Farmilo

OR: Countdown to Day One
of the
90 Days to Riches Challenge

 Okay, my report of First Contact with Michelangelo Lopez...right up to now...Sunday, April 17, 2016.

Who?
Michelangelo Lopez.
Self-made man.

One of the counter intuitive implants that he gives away (for free),
is a comparison about how much money you can make working at different jobs.

And the cost of the qualifications, education, diplomas, degrees...all of it...added up,
including the time to complete your version of an education.

So...figure out the "normal" four years to get a decent undergraduate degree...plus the money...tuition, books, transportation, room and board...and all the extras.
Add it all up.

Now along comes Mr. Lopez's brutal truth cost comparison, return on investment...of the cost of getting the training to get the job that pays (on average)---maybe---fifty to sixty thousand dollars a year.

And you can expect to work 50 to 48 weeks a year...at least five days a week...to earn that kind of money. So you went and got educated enough to get a job that pays maybe sixty grand a year.


And it cost you...how much?
And how long did it take you?
Total cost of four year, undergraduate degree (Canada): $81,000.00

$81,000.00

That's a lot of money.
Now...if you compare taking the same amount of money, and the same amount of time...
and you spent the same amount of time learning from real masters, and applying what you learn...with serious focus...

...this would mean you would be doing this to get really, really good at it. 
Whatever "it" happens to be.
And in this case, the "it" is earning the average of fifty to sixty thousand dollars...NOT per anum.
Oh please.
Hey, that'll be great...when I can point to that number and say, "Yeah, I've hit sixty thousand dollars of pure profit from my online business."

Anyway...that's the comparison...the brutal truth about time, money, and the allure of the job, and the paycheque...how captivating that vision is for most people. And for some of the people who are doing jobs for money...and have spent years in university...and lots of cash...to...get...a job.

And how much does it cost to service the debt for all that university training?
What is the average student debt?
And how long to pay it all off.
And how much interest did you pay...will you pay? 

This ugly truth rests heavily on my soul as I look around at all the people I meet in a typical work day. Sometimes as many as over one thousand interactions with one thousand different people. I am a demonstrator in a large warehouse store.
I am the best demonstrator in the world.
Unique.
The best.

I meet a lot of people in a very public place...and as old as the age of commerce itself...the market place...and in this day and age, that's the warehouse super store, with the well known international presence.

The customers who come to this place to shop and spend their money are there because they can get a good deal on mostly quality stuff, and get their money back if they want to...it's that kind of a super warehouse store chain. And that's great, and all...but the people who are the customers are not all making sixty thousand dollars each year.

I see what Michelangelo is getting at when he points to the return on investment, using a business reality measuring device. This can be really difficult for some people to even see...let alone come close to what the big corporations HAVE to do to make money.

They don't do this mysterious thing because they LOVE to spend the money they MUST spend on this very mysterious "thing."
No Sir.

You have to have traffic to drive to your offer.
Whatever that is.
You have to put your influence in front of that traffic.
And in my case, I am literally in the direct influence business...up close and personal, 
as you walk by, I have the bait tantalizing you...the free sample...of something...OFTEN some kind of edible.
Maybe I am doing a detergent pod...or a food saver system...or a shaving demo....
My job is to get you to buy the whatever it is I am demonstrating.

And the corporations pay me money to promote their stuff to people so that the people will buy what I am promoting. And they pay the company I work for...money...to (get ready for it)
...MAKE MONEY.

That's right, they know the mysterious secret that makes business money.
You've got to spend money to make money.

I am literally having real flesh and blood "traffic" walk by, and often on a busy day, that's thousands of people that walk by...let alone the sometimes 1400 people I speak with during that same kind of day.
And give some kind of sample.
And explain everything.
My intent is to influence the real person with money, a proven buyer...I am there to entice them anyway I can, and boy do I take it to the limit...but I figure my job is to be the best demonstrator in the world.

The proof is in the pudding.
Numbers don't lie.

I am going to be showing you everything I can about how to go from zero dollars online, and by following what I am going to show you...be able to earn sixty thousand dollars within a period of 12 months...and let's be clear, I mean PROFIT. Not just cash flow.
Profit.
The net net net.

The benefits of the approach I am going to show you...
  • Taxes---by keeping exact books, revenue, expenses---gain tax advantages
  • Expense of running your business is a deduction from your income tax
  • Having your own corporation---the important step of your first LLC
  • Power of association with honest, rich internet marketers
  • Borrowing credibility by association with really rich internet marketers
  • The power of hiring experts, top guns---to always be making more money
  • Owning your own, unique sales funnel---custom built for you
  • Tapping in to the lucrative lead sales business
  • Build a very responsive list of email addresses, proven buyers who buy from you
  • Using every kind of method possible to scrape and send emails
  • How to really create a following to drive sales
  • Always be selling the dream
  • And always be selling
Now for some of you, this is going to sound crass. I know, I get it...I understand. 
Here's the thing...about this money thing.
I want to declare something about why I am doing this 90 Days To Riches challenge.
It's NOT because I am doing it because:
  • I am altruistic, and I want to help other people be successful
  • I want to help save the world
  • I have a family, and I want to have a lot more money to do all the stuff I can't do because everything costs so much
  • Oh, gosh, invent a reason, please
  • But that is NOT why I am doing this 90 Days to Riches challenge
I am making all this money because I want to...really want to make the money and a lot of it, too. Let me mark that big and bold. 
Why not.
It is the pure love of making money purely for the sake of having money, of...making money.
There is NO feeling like it, ever...in comparison to working a job for the man...to get your pittance.

The internet millionaires that I am working with are going to show us how to get that feeling.
You know that it is possible to have a million dollar day in your own online business?
Is it probable?
I am going to be rolling out the stories and the brutal marketing truth about all the people...maybe like you...who have tried to make money online, and spent money and hours trying to make money online.

And how few really earn any money, ever.

See, that's where my new best buddies come in.
They lend me much needed credibility.
I am going to brag them out...because they actually live the dream.

And they know how to do it.
And they will show you exactly what you MUST do to have what they have, to own a money making business online.
So you can make money while you sleep.
See, I actually know the feeling of making money promoting a link to highly targeted niche traffic.

And I also know the feeling of NOT getting paid for making money online.
Oh, I made the money, but didn't get paid.
I guess I am still owed the money, too.
But my chances of getting the money are slim to the zilchiest.

I can help you with that stuff by getting the really rich internet marketing millionaires to tell us all the pitfalls, and dirty rotten scoundrel detectors---and the way to make money off of them.

But mostly this is your chance to join me in this 90 Days to Riches Challenge...and do what I am about to do.

Pick just one sales funnel.
And drive as much traffic as I can at the sales funnel.
And get as many double opt-in emails as I can...of proven buyers...
and make my list invincible.

Here's a simple formula:
IF one email address will make one dollar each month, then ten thousand email addresses will make ten thousand dollars each month.

How about nine thousand email addresses in 3 months?
Double opt-in, real email addresses.
In the sub-niche of people who want to make money online from online marketing---the people who dream of being able to work from home, or wander the world---a digital nomad.
Can I do it?
In three months?
From a little list of a few hundred?

And speaking of the sub-niche that I am targetting...it's because the people in this sub-niche spend a lot of money on making money online.
And for many, part of the dream is the amount of MONEY that they will be making from...making money online...MONEY in the six and seven figures. 
For some, they'd be happy is they could even earn one thousand dollars extra each month.
For most, it's going to be huge when they get one hundred dollars.

Okay, I am going to bed.
And sometimes I make money when I sleep.

All the Best!
Robert Farmilo
PS-Let's include some random shit that works...that you can use to make money while you sleep. That's one of the great treasures, waking up and seeing that while you slept...you actually made more money...on the proverbial auto-pilot.


1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete