CB Passive Income System---The Lures, The Bait...The FREE OFFERS!


How to Make Money Online Using the Free Offer As Bait

by
Robert Farmilo

What I LOVE about Patrick Chan's CB Passive Income System is the very sensible proposition of giving people something they really want in exchange for a name and an email address.

Here are some of the powerful enticement advertisements that I am using to attract real, flesh and blood people. This is all backed up with quality content. So, it is impressive to my prospect.

This first example is a complete sales funnel that you can use to attract people who are interested in making money online. With this sales funnel you get your own, private back office. The back office is useful.

This is what some of what you get for free:

  • You can collect up to 2000 leads
  • You get to keep all the email addresses of each lead
  • Conversion statistics, including earnings per sale
  • Lead details, date, time, email address, IP address
  • Easy lead export 
  • Promotion and training resources
  • Automated follow-up sequence (this kicks in the moment the person signs up to get their own free sales funnel)



The offer you are making is for people to get their own automated sales funnel that they can begin to use to gather leads from other people who want to get their own automated sales funnel.

The lure is that they get it for free. And with some additional work on your part, you can add some extra power to your offer...and make it even more attractive.

I have put together a video showing you exactly how I am doing that.

Here is another example of the same offer:



The best part is that I did NOT have to toil away creating all this stuff. For example, this clean and strong offer, ready to go:



Now, that's one of many banner ads that you could be using to bring yourself highly targeted prospective customers and clients to your online business portals.

Sounds rather grand, doesn't it?
And why not?

After all, this is all ready to go.
All that you have to do is add targeted traffic, and send those potential buyers into your fragrant and promising sales funnel.

That's NOT too odious, is it?

Here is another example.
Go on, click on it, and see how simple this system really is.
And how clean and nimble...the way it inspires confidence.
Once you start to interact with my system, you quickly get that sense it is top-quality.


Here's another example of the same offer...but in a very different approach.



See, for some people...they already know what the initials CPA stand for---and it isn't Certified Public Accountant.

CPA means Cost Per Action, and it can be a potential gold-mine for you.
Here's how it works:


  • YOU get a link from  a business that has something to promote
  • Businesses pay money when a specific action takes place via your link
  • LIKE when someone clicks on your link-offer, and then registers for more information, and enters their name and email address
  • YOU get paid everytime this happens
Naturally some offers get more action.
And those are the offers you want to find, and promote.


Now, some savvy online marketers find the best Cost Per Action offers, and then they also find the best deals on PAID TRAFFIC. 

So they buy some of the best deals of PAID TRAFFIC, and then they watch as real people are directed towards the high-converting best, FREE offers.

And the real people enter their names and email addresses, and the counter is whirling, and the money starts coming in.

That's what this deal is all about.
YOU get a FREE course in how to do this kind of online marketing...how to make money online in a very legitimate and normal area of the business world:

The Famous Finder's FEE

And this is what I am doing with this article about CB Passive Income System...I am exercising my affiliate muscle, and reaching out to you with some irresistible offers. I want you to begin to trust me.

Because I know, that over time, you will come to see that I am a good person to do online business with.

WHY?
Because I am:

  • Smart
  • Experienced
  • Know People
  • Have Success
  • Honest
  • Persistent
  • Funny
  • Lucky
I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel, over-and-over, again-and-again...NO Thank YOU.
I want to LEVERAGE my time so that I can do a lot of other stuff, so that I can LEVERAGE my time some more, so I can do more stuff.

Come over to my website...which I am tinkering around with:
www.robertfarmilo.com

What I want you to do is download the report I am offering you FOR FREE, and find out whether or not this really is QUALITY content...and NOT a lot of fricking fluff.

And then let me know what you really think, okay?
IF you are impressed, and decide that you are FINALLY ready to start making some serious cash from your online dreams...
...then you are ready to contact me.
AND we can size each other up...that way I can see IF I want to work with you, and you can figure out if I am a person who can really help you make some serious coin online.

There is a catch to all this.
I won't be charging you any money.


All the Best!
Robert Farmilo,
Direct Sales Expert
PS---I will roll out the other examples of the lures and baits.
Here are some hints about what to expect:


  • The Penny Leads Report
  • Operation Quick Money and Software
  • Build and Grow Your List Fast eBook
  • The Zero App Development File
  • The Email Marketing Swipe File

2 comments:

  1. Forex Signals Provider 2021: Hot Forex Signals is the top and accurate Forex signals service provider in 2021. If you lose your money via trade we will give 100 percent money back return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forex signals are a great way to increase your success on the market and they could enable you to make higher returns with minimal effort. Useful for first-time traders and experienced stockbrokers, Forex signals give you an insight into how other traders are playing the market and allow you to emulate their Forex trading strategies.
    Choose the professional forex signals

    ReplyDelete